Monday, November 26, 2012

12 days left!

First of all, I apologize that I haven't updated in so long.

Secondly, Google has officially cute off my ability to update pictures... so if you want to see Madrid, Granada, Seville, and Lisbon, (or the millions of other pictures I've taken) just ask upon my return!

Madrid turned out to be awesome. We were on the very edge of the city, but right next to a metro station, and about 3 minutes away from a BEAUTIFUL park, with leaves everywhere.

We spent our days in class, visiting lots of tombs outside the city, going to starbucks (YAY!), lots of museum trips, and planning and preparing thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and I was sad about missing out, but ours ended up rocking. Thanks to the pointers for finding a big house outside the city, our social chairs planning the whole day, and the work of pretty much everyone on the trip, Thanksgiving was everything that it should be... complete with turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, canned cranberries, pumpkin pie, ect.

We're officially in Granada, which is currently on the same page as Geneva (not so hot). But, I have a debate tomorrow and finals next week, so it's giving us time to study!


1 comment:

  1. I am going to ask once you return, yes ma'am... I just loved, loved, loved Spain and am looking forward to seeing your pictures and seeing what's changed in those cities and seeing what caught your attention. :-)

    ReplyDelete